I heartily thank Amra Ismail, David, and Paul for nominating me for this wonderful award. I really appreciate that you people considered me for such a lovely award. I’m greatly honored by this. Let’s know a bit about these awesome people.
Amra is a wonderful lady and blogger from Srilanka. Her blog is the combination of poetry, inspiration, and global issues. She is very open and friendly. She also writes about books she reads. she is a passionate writer and I really enjoy her poetry. I highly recommend you people visit her awesome blog and follow her.
David is a very kind friend. He is very friendly and interactive. His blog is about Fitness. He is a personal trainer who helps daily so many people by his selfless efforts. I’m really honored to have a friend like him. I’m sure you’re also gonna get a great help if you visit and follow him. that will be a wise decision.
As the blog title suggest, Paul is a lovely blogger and a wonderful writer. He is full of love. we all face some problems during our married life. sometimes few misunderstandings are there which bring lot’s of problems in our happy lives. I think this man can provide a better solution to such problems so please go and visit and follow him.
- Thank the person that nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Nominate at least 15 bloggers of your choice. When considering a fellow blogger for the Versatile Blogger Award, keep in mind the quality of their writing, the uniqueness of their subject matter and the level of love displayed on the virtual page.
- Link your nominees and let them know about their nomination.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
7 Facts about me:
- I live in India
- I’m an Optimist
- I’m an ambivert
- I don’t follow any religion
- I read daily
- I’m doing Engineering
- Dostoevsky is my all time favourite author
My nominees are:
Congrats, dear nominees. I really enjoy reading your blog. you all are versatile bloggers.