I heartily thank my kind friend Visakha of Wordly words for nominating me for this award. She is a wonderful blogger. Her blog is as beautiful as she herself. she is a bold person. there you will find many things ranging from poetry, stories to personal experiences. I highly recommend you people visit her blog and follow her.
My answers to Visakha:
- Which is your dream destination? And why?
that is Venice coz it is most beautiful and most romantic place in the world.
- What are the three things anybody would notice about you the first time they met you (in person)?
positivity, hard work and honesty.
- What do you think is your biggest weakness?
many times I go on trying to help the people who don’t need my help at all. that affects me a lot.
- Cats or dogs?
does not matter.
- What is your idea of fashion (comfort/style)?
for me, it’s a matter of style because high heels have nothing to do with comfort.
- Which is your favorite season of the year?
every season has its importance so, I love all.
- What is your favorite book?
Bhagavad Geeta, the Upanishad, Dhammapada and many other coming in the same category.
- What is the one thing that turns you off?
I’m not sure about that
- How would you define happiness?
for me, desirelessness brings happiness.
- Name your favorite actors!
- Would you rather be born again or live one happy life? Why?
I’d prefer one happy life because we can do in a single life whatever we have to do.
My nominees are:
questions to my nominees:
- what if WordPress disappears next morning?
- what comes to your mind when I say, God?
- what keeps you motivated?
- what do you expect from your readers?
- which is your favorite tv show?
- what makes you angry?
- tell two things about your country you dislike most?
- tell two things which you did this new year and you will remember them throughout the whole year?
- are you a competitor or a cooperative?
- who is your favorite author?
Congratulations to all nominees. cheers!