I heartily thank Susan of waterblogged for nominating me for this award. She is a kind friend who blogs about books she reads. she named her blog so because she had dropped many books in water. I highly recommend you people visit her blog and needless to say, follow her.
11 Random facts about me:
- I am a pure vegetarian by choice but not by birth.
- I am an optimist.
- I prefer books over movies.
- I come from a state whose residents are recognised by their tone in other parts of country.
- Among all the enlightened masters, Osho Rajneesh is my favourite.
- I can balance well between introversion and extroversion so you can call me an Ambivert.
- i am not sure whether i am an agnostic or a seeker. but it is sure i am one of them.
- i am a believer of karma. i also believe in the rebirth philosophy.
- i love the idea of sleeping in the class when it’s too boring.
- i love solving mathematical problems even if it is of no worth.
- i love russian authors most.
my answers to Susan’s questions:
- Text or picture?
I prefer both depending on the situation which fits best
- Your motto for life.
Accept whatever comes to you.
- Arts or science?
I am a science freak but in recent times, I got more inclined to Art.
- The first thing you remember as a child.
i do not remember when i was child.
- Why do you blog?
because blogging helps me to share my random musing about life and I get a chance to learn from and about different people
- Your blogging resolution for 2016?
making maximum possible positive changes to the lives of different people coming in my contact.
- The furthest you’ve ever been from home?
the furthest i have ever been from my home is Kota, a city in the state of rajasthan. where i attented coaching classes for one year.
- What was the last book you read?
it was “The Humiliated and Insulted” by my favourite Fyodor Dostoevsky
- Give a piece of advice for other bloggers.
I would say rather than just posting on your blogs, spent some time in reading and do participate in a constructive discussion.
- Have you ever done a reading challenge? If yes, what was it?
No. but I’d love to do one if i got a chance.
- What’s the worst thing you’ve ever done?
i do not remember that.
My nominees are:
11 questions to my nominees:
- which is most memorable moment of your life?
- one thing you regretted doing in your life?
- one thing about you which no one knows?
- why do you blog?
- who is your role model? and why?
- which was your favourite subject in college?
- which is your favourite genre in books?
- how do you spend your free time?
- 5 thing you learnt from 2015?
- what is your definition of success?
- which is your favourite destination? and why?